What We Learned from Corcoran’s Q2 2020 Market Report
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 2
Welcome to the John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon break down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
In this week’s episode, John and Jonathan give their thoughts on Corcoran’s Q2 2020 report, shed some light on what types of listings are moving, and tell a few surprising stories along the way. Buying and selling property in this climate is complicated, which is exactly why having expert real estate brokers like John and Jonathan on your team is so valuable.
We broke down what we saw in the market this week, which may not be what you initially think of in this market – multiple offers, backups, and discounts aren’t unheard of, even with a lower budget.
Timestamps for Each Segment:
- Jonathan’s Experience in the market this week: 1:22
- John’s experience in the market this week: 5:12
- Digital Marketing vs in-person showings and pricing expectations: 8:09
- Corcoran’s Q2 Market Report and Insights: 12:19
- Q3 Predictions and recovery: 16:00
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Corcoran’s 2020 Quarterly Market Reports
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’