Does Your Financial Profile Matter When Purchasing NYC Real Estate?
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 36
In this episode, John and Jonathan are covering how different financial profiles can make purchasing NYC real estate easier or harder.
What Makes It Easier To Buy NYC Real Estate?
- W-2 Income
- Cash Buyer
- Purchasing a property as a primary residence
What Makes It Harder To Buy NYC Real Estate?
- Purchasing a property as a pied-a-terre
- Having a high debt to income ratio
- Having low post-purchase liquidity
- Having a largely fluctuating income
- Co-purchasing, guarantor, parents buying for children, etc.
- Being self-employed or an entrepreneur
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’