Everything You Need To Know About Living On The Upper East Side Show Notes
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 14
Welcome to the John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon break down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
Everything You Need To Know About Living On The Upper East Side
If you’ve ever thought about living on the Upper East Side but wanted to know a little more, this episode is for you. John and Jonathan are discussing all their favorite restaurants, bars, shopping, and more, as well as John’s favorite bakeries. John and Jonathan will also cover a bit about the current real estate market in Manhattan, and what changes they are seeing as we move into Q4 of 2020.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- History of the Upper East Side
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’