What Are Some Ways Real Estate Transactions Can Go Wrong? Show Notes
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 8
Welcome to the John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon break down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
How can Real Estate Transactions Go Wrong?
In this episode, John and Jonathan discuss their thoughts about the current NYC real estate market, which includes a very telling graphic and some insight into a prospective buyer’s situation. They’ll also cover some of the many ways real estate transactions can go wrong. John and Jonathan will outline what to look out for and how to avoid dealing with potential pitfalls in the first place.
Timestamps for Each Segment:
- John’s Takeaway for the Week: 3:19
- Jonathan’s Takeaway for the Week: 6:15
- Things that can go wrong in a real estate transaction: 8:23
- How to avoid things going wrong: 18:04
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- New York Times Article
- Jonathan Miller’s Housing Notes
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’