What IS the Role of a NYC Real Estate Broker? Show Notes
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 4
Welcome to the John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon break down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
So, What IS the Role of a NYC Real Estate Broker?
In this week’s episode, John and Jonathan discuss the many roles that real estate professionals play here in NYC. It’s much more than just opening doors and collecting a check. Friend, trusted advisor, and therapist are just a few of the roles they play each and every day. Make sure you stick around until the end – there’s a story about a transaction early in their partnership that you won’t want to miss.
Timestamps for Each Segment:
- John and Jonathan’s experience in the market this week: 1:02
- The role of a NYC real estate broker in the sale of an apartment: 9:10
- The role of a NYC real estate broker in the purchase of an apartment: 37:11
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’