What Do You Need to Know About Your First Meeting With A Broker? Show Notes
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 10
Welcome to the John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon break down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
What Do You Need to Know About Your First Meeting With A Broker?
In this episode, John and Jonathan discuss their thoughts about the current NYC real estate market and give some insight into what the first conversation with a broker should be like. After all, finding someone you can trust is more important than ever in this market climate.
Timestamps for Each Segment:
- John’s Manhattan Market Takeaway for the Week: 2:35
- Jonathan’s Manhattan Market Takeaway for the Week: 3:09
- What’s the very first step? 4:33
- Assessing your financial situation 5:25
- Are you wasting our time? 6:25
- What should you look for in a broker? 9:51
- Resources 15:20
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’