Who Are All the Parties Involved in a Real Estate Transaction in NYC? Show Notes
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 7
Welcome to the John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon break down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
Who Are the Parties Involved in a Real Estate Transaction in NYC?
In this episode, John and Jonathan discuss the highs and lows of their experiences this week in NYC’s real estate market. as well as all the parties involved in a NYC real estate transaction. If you’ve purchased property somewhere else in the country before, purchasing a property in Manhattan will be a very different experience. In NYC, a real estate transaction can involve attorneys, boards, managing agents, and more. From beginning to end, John and Jonathan will walk you through the process, so you know what to expect.
Timestamps for Each Segment:
- John and Jonathan’s experience in the market this week: 0:53
- People that are involved before an accepted offer: 9:17
- People that are involved after an accepted offer: 14:47
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’