Why Isn’t There an MLS in Manhattan? Doesn’t StreetEasy Count? Show Notes
The John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast: Episode 12
Welcome to the John and Jonathan Sell NYC Podcast, where experienced, expert NYC real estate brokers John Gasdaska and Jonathan Conlon break down what’s happening in the market, what you need to know whether you’re a buyer, seller, or agent, and their insight into the future, with a little bit of fun along the way.
What Do You Need to Know About Your First Meeting With A Broker?
In this episode, John and Jonathan give some insight into why the Manhattan real estate market doesn’t have an MLS, where buyers should look instead, and discuss their thoughts about the current NYC real estate market. The history is probably a little more complicated than you’d first think.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Our collection of resources for buyers and sellers
- John’s Page
- Jonathan’s Page
- Like Our Facebook Page
- Follow Us On Our Instagram
- Watch Us On Our YouTube
Loved the episode? Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts!
To leave a review, on an iOS device:
- Go to this link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-john-jonathan-sell-nyc-podcast/id1522094866
- Select ‘Listen on Apple Podcasts’
- Then, select ‘Ratings and Reviews’
- Finally, select ‘Write a Review’